In order to provide you with the full range of services, we are sometimes required to collect information about you.
- What information St Peter’s Dental Practice may collect about you;
- How St Peter’s Dental Practice will use information we collect about you;
- Whether St Peter’s Dental Practice will disclose your details to anyone else;
Information St Peter’s Dental Practice may collect about you.
We may collect and store any or all of the following types of information:
Information about the computer terminal you are on and about your use of our website including:
- Your computers IP address,
- Your worldwide geographical location,
- Your Internet browser details,
- The site which referred you to us,
- How long you stayed on our site,
- Which pages you viewed.
Any personal information about any transactions carried out between you and St Peter’s Dental Practice, including name, email address, physical address
Any personal information that is collected during registration to any service from St Peter’s Dental Practice, including name and email address
Any personal information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to any services from St Peter’s Dental Practice, including name and email address
How St Peter’s Dental Practice will use your personal data.
St Peter’s Dental Practice will use your personal information for several reasons including the following:
We may use your personal information:
- For website administration purposes, which means that St Peter’s Dental Practice may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for, (For example; to notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance),
- To personalise the way that content on the St Peter’s Dental Practice website is presented to you.
- To allow the St Peter’s Dental Practice website to enable any services you are registered with.
- To communicate with you about the website and to send you general notifications,
- To communicate with you for the purposes of marketing our business,
- To allow us to deal with any enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the St Peter’s Dental Practice website.
Who St Peter’s Dental Practice may disclose your personal information to.
We may disclose information about you to any of our Employees, whenever it is reasonably necessary for the smooth business running of St Peter’s Dental Practice.
Cookies, are parcels of text sent by a server to a Web client (usually a browser) and then sent back unchanged by the client each time it accesses that server. Every time the user visits the webpage the cookie can be used to help identify them.
We may use persistent cookies on the St Peter’s Dental Practice website.
We use persistent cookies to allow our website to recognise you every time you visit the St Peter’s Dental Practice website; Persistent cookies reside on your computer until they are either deleted or they reach a specified expiration date.
Most modern browsers allow users to decide whether to accept cookies, but rejection makes some websites unusable
We may also use your personal information:
To the extent that we are required to do so by the law of England & Wales;
How St Peter’s Dental Practice secure’s your personal data
St Peter’s Dental Practice takes reasonable technical precautions to prevent the loss or misuse of your personal information.
However, the internet itself is relatively insecure and as such we cannot guarantee the security of any data sent over the internet.
Can I find out what information St Peter’s Dental Practice holds about me?
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. (We charge £10 for information requests and will require you to prove your identity with 2 pieces of approved photographic identification.) We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
You can instruct us to remove you from marketing communications at any time, free of charge.
Third party websites external to St Peter’s Dental Practice
Our website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. St Peter’s Dental Practice accepts no responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
(c) 2018 St Peter’s Dental Practice Worcester. All rights reserved.
Site last updated September 10, 2017